Propose girlfriend | poem | Poem on love with true feelings

Propose girlfriend | poem | Poem on love with true feelings

I met you in class eleven,
Didn't know about your passion,
I always neglected you,
Yeah I am saying this true,
But soon I thought I was wrong,
As I didn't know your vocabulary was strong,
I was captivated by your does-eyes,
How caring you are later I realised,
Your glossy hair are like heaven,
You have loved me incessant,
Your rosy lips are like a beautiful garden,
I want to smog them if your pardon,
Your fresh-face and statuesque figure are very stunning,
After seeing you on your birthday and farewell party I kept on running,
Forgive me I m like a pita,
I want to say you MAHAL KITA..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drug addiction | drug addiction essay | drug addiction speech | drug addiction articles | drug addiction in india | drug addiction essay in simple english | drug addiction among youth speech

Importance of Education, The Purpose of Education